284 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:48:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Owned creatures don't regenerate?
Year 13 Day 351 23:18
Iban Kaze

I decided to give my squad a "healing break" after a few close calls. Well my troops are slowly patching up every day, but I'm curious as of why my creature "Fluffy" isn't healing everyday at 17:00 like the troops and I. He has been sitting there at 947hp for a month now. Is this a glitch or do creatures not recover from wounds?

Year 13 Day 351 23:31
Xakic Jix

from what I hear you have to heal them with meds

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 13 Day 352 0:45
"Something to fix, I guess" says Zhao. Both NPCs and creatures should regenerate daily.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 352 1:00
Iban Kaze

Hmm.. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon then. Thanks for the clarity friends.

Year 13 Day 352 5:03
Dont suppose they are targettable with force abilities? Haven't been able to find one and test yet.

You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.
Year 13 Day 352 10:56
Healing abilities? Your own creatures should be targetable, just as owned NPCs are, but wild creatures being fought should not be. If you notice any discrepancy in that regard, a bug report would be helpful indeed.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 353 10:04
Iban Kaze

I'd like to update fluffy has recovered 1hp. He is now at 948/1225

Year 13 Day 353 18:51
I'm not entirely certain the force code takes creatures into account as there weren't plans to make them able to be owned by players when I programmed it. So someone should probably test it and file a bug report if they're not.