257 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:15:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How many times to scan a jungle slab before giving up?
Jacen Bae`le

If I was looking for Alahazi, how would the alahzi vehicles help over a squad of hogs? otherwise, how would I fare in general with the squad of hogs with locating stuff? assume its Comp ops 4. I've read and reread the Mining rules, and I still cannot get a good chance predicted.

Cheers and thanks

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.
Basically, propecting for any material, each terrain grid will have a set threshold value that your comp op/mining sensors need to beat in the prospecting equation. If you don't find anything, then it is likely that you need a higher of either of those two (or both) in order to beat th value needed and find the material deposit. Without increasing either of those two, re-prospcting will achieve nothing except wasted time and money.

Even with current Ground Hogs and a comp ops of 5, a lot of terrain will have no deposits. I am not sure if that s simply because there is none, or their threshold value is just too high for current entities, and we need to wait for R&D to get vehicles with more mining sensors.

Ellias_sig6.png
Jacen Bae`le

Aye, that's about as much as I got from the Rule and the Leader's forum thread. I've read and reread them both numerous times.

Thanks though :)

cheers,

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.