Day

Time

22:56:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » clarification on one character
Year 13 Day 359 11:54
I had a severe head injury while serving in the military and at times, i cant understand things. I like to play more that one character, but if i read the rules write. I can have only one account, one character. other people haVE TOLD ME i CAN PLAY MORE THAN 1 CHARACHTER, ALSO I HAVE SEEM HINTS ABOUT PLAYING OR CREATING npc. I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING LEGAL. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER HERE OR CONTACT ME BY MAIL OR WHAT EVER MEANS. YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENCE. i HAVE NO PROMBLEM FOR ADMIN TO CONTACT ME

jOE sTARWEILDER
ANY SUGGESTIONS, HELP OR EXPLAIN. IF POSSIBLE I UNDERSTANSD BETTER BY VOICE

Jo Starweilder
Year 13 Day 359 12:24
One character (account) per human player.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 13 Day 359 12:25
Selatos

As I (and several others) told you on IRC, you are only allowed to have one character.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage
Year 13 Day 359 12:26
As Selatos (and serveral others including myself) told you on IRC, you are only allowed to have one character.

[00:16:42] &Gio> i don't suck at art < Proof Gio doesn't suck at art people.
Year 13 Day 359 13:54
They lied.
You can only have 1 account. But if you die you get another character and can RP the corpse. I have a happy corpse family :)

This was ugly so I removed it.
Year 13 Day 359 15:06
I had posted thisd before i got on Irc, so thanks for all your kindness

Jo Starweilder