217 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:19:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 363 22:01
Is it possible to put a bounty out for someone, and if so, how?

Year 13 Day 363 22:09
You say that there is a bounty on someone's head and then there's a bounty on their head. There is no formal bounty posting system; it is completely player controlled. It usually helps if you post about it in the Trader's Lounge. Be sure to provide conditions (alive or dead, and that's about it) and be sure to pay out the bounty to whomever turns in the character.

I'm sure a bounty hunter can elaborate more if I happened to miss anything.

001360_Shaa_Cideg.png
shaa_cideg_cit.png
Year 13 Day 363 23:00
Maha Michi

If you decide to post a bounty publicly, which is at your own discretion, then bounties are posted in the Commerce Forum. (not the Trader's Lounge)

Again... you don't have to post them publicly. You can contact bounty hunters privately via PM/DM and arrange them that way.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 13 Day 364 1:23
Xakic Jix

It helps the hunters if you do not post them publicly as that actually informs the mark that there is in fact a bounty out on them... I suggest contacting a merc faction.

Edited By: Syn on Year 13 Day 364 2:52

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 13 Day 364 2:55
Advertisement snipped. :p

I'd recommend contacting a bounty hunting faction over a merc faction, but I suppose you could contact all of them. Commerce forum works for public bounties; sometimes others will add to the bounty if they know of the individual. Many factions (primarily governments) do also post some public bounties on their websites for bounty hunters to peruse. But generally bounties are in at least the tens of millions (often much more, depending on the target), if you wish for them to be actively pursued.

One day we will talk Togan into coding a bounty DB for everyone to use. >.>

swcforumsig