Year

Day

Time

03:56:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 6 7:56
Rekk Ak`Kir

With beta here are cvi's currently working? And if so do i deploy them and suffer a fire delay before attacking?

Do explosives work? And if so are they disposed of when used?

Edited By: Rekk Ak`Kir on Year 14 Day 6 7:58
Year 14 Day 6 9:34
Neither are working currently. (as they should be, anyhow .. they might be doing one thing or another in the current code, but they're not considered implemented)

Yes you will need to deploy the deployable weapons, I am not sure if it will specifically place you in a fire delay, but the deploying process was intended to take as long as the fire delay. Again, subject to change.

Explosives are not worked out yet. I imagine they will be disposed of when used but we shall see!

Edited By: Syn on Year 14 Day 6 9:36

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 8 17:54
Ragnos Deott

With my experience with the CVI rotating cannon, the weapon didn't show up until I deployed it. Once deployed I was set into a 30 minute timer, but I tried attacking anyways and it let me, so I had two timers counting down. Also you will need to go through another 30 minute timer to reverse the deployment process when you want to leave.

bsteampunkshorizontalba-1.jpg
mystats.php?uid=c4063
Year 14 Day 12 1:29
Jesfa

CVI are indeed implemented, at a latter date they may require a PowerGenerator Item however. For now, just deploying is enough.

Bombs, none of the explosives are currently enabled. Grenades may be sooner rather than later, bombs, will likely not be until entity combat.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 12 15:09
My bad. I was thinking that since the damage of heavies isn't really finalized/adjusted for their proper role, they aren't implemented. Guess they can be deployed anyway. :>

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 13 7:24
Derrik Thynite

I was using a Merr-Sonn Mk II when I dropped in to visit Syn, and it didn't require deploying to shoot. Not sure what the go is with that, I'll try with my G-40 when I get it.

Year 14 Day 15 18:53
Jesfa

Merr-Sonn should require deploy now, I think I fixed it this week?

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 15 19:55
Ragnos Deott

How do you make NPC's use Heavy Weapons?

bsteampunkshorizontalba-1.jpg
mystats.php?uid=c4063