233 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:15:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 10 17:22
I bought a couple of items off CP exchange, now it appears the seller has loaded then into crates and loaded them on a c-3. no coords for me to pick up from, how do I resolve this?

Kolloth
May the force be with you.
Year 14 Day 10 19:35
Uj, I am guessing you mean you bought some items from centerpoint market - getting items from the CP exchange would just spawn them at your location.

Have you talked with the seller as to why he did that/where they are? When selling items people generally make sure they are on a secure location so others cannot pick them up, and then give access to the buyer.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 11 6:40
Yeah, I meant the market. I can't even figure out who the seller is...

Kolloth
May the force be with you.
Year 14 Day 11 7:58
Maha Michi

A link to the CPM listing, if you have it, would help.

...or did you mean the NPC/Galactic market?

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 11 22:17
The seller would be the one you sent the credits to. That would be your first contact point in finding out how to claim your purchased goods.

Year 14 Day 14 3:11
Ben Camden

Given that he does not seem to have a CPM profile - I'm guessing he bought them off the NPC market.

In which case the items may have been lying on an open location, and anyone could have walked in and simply taken them.

Finding the owner of the ship (probably the traders lounge) is then likely the best bet, unless the person have actually picked up any of it, and become assigned as carrier.

gold1.gifRGC-3.pnggold2.gif
Senior Governor Ben Camden
Regional Government