300 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:51:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 13 10:55
Hello, I need some help. Can I exchange my CPs for a droid in a ship's hangar? If so, do I have to be in the faction it's owned by? And how exactly do I exchange them?

If you think life can't get any worse....... Make sure you look both ways.
Year 14 Day 13 11:51
all the info is on teh CP exchange page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: Ships ::
To access the ships exchange, you must be inside a powered Landing Pad or a Starport.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: Vehicles ::
To access the vehicles exchange, you must be inside a powered Garage, Hangar or Starport.
:: Boats and Submarines ::
To access the boats and submarines exchange, you must be inside a powered Dry Dock, Naval Shipyard or Port, located in Shallows, Swamp or Ocean city.

:: Droids ::
To access the droids exchange, you must be inside a powered Tavern, Hangar, Shop, Commerce Center or Factory.

so no, you cannot CP exhcange for droids from inside a ship.

And in terms of "how to"... once you have the CPs and are in the right spot. click on the CP Exchange link... and it'll be pretty clear how to do it, the interface is pretty user friendly.

dbce26b5ac.jpg
Year 14 Day 13 15:17
THANKS!!

If you think life can't get any worse....... Make sure you look both ways.
Year 14 Day 13 17:46
Also, in case you misread it, Hanger in this case refers to the facility, not the Hanger Bay in ships.

Ellias_sig6.png