161 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:07:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 30 14:02
I just want to see about something recent to me when giving a new handle for a recreate.

Dac Kain has declined your new handle of Saes jai Sk`arathym, giving the following reason: You must capitalize the first letter of all names.

I have never come across this before, that all first letters need to be capitalized?
My handle at the moment doesn't have ever letter capitalized, and there are several characters ingame who do not as well, i.e. von Ismay, de Chatillon, etc.

I also have not found it within the rules that each name needs to be capitalized, and the only rule I see is "The Combine Administration reserves the right to decline handles that they deem inappropriate for the game."
This seems inappropriate however, when my name isn't going against anything inappropriate.

Can I ask your view on this?

chickaa.png
Year 14 Day 30 15:10
He probably did not see 'jai' as the same as de/vi/von etc, and presumed it to be an actual name rather than another word for 'of/from'

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 30 17:33
Ah, if that is the case I'll resubmit and if declined again I'll explain it.

chickaa.png
Year 14 Day 30 20:38
Unfortunately, you'll have to add/remove a character as that name will now be locked in by the system as not usable.

Ellias_sig6.png