Year

Day

Time

07:47:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 32 7:41
Stephanie Barefoot

Sorry if this has been asked before. But how would someone dock a class A cargo container into an MTC for example? If the container has no landing capacity can it even be done?

Thanks in advance. :)

StephanieBarefoot-DelcroixID.png?=1506284163
Year 14 Day 32 7:48
Use the tractor beam to get it into your docking bay.

Year 14 Day 32 7:49
Well, considering the MTC doesn't have landing capacity either, it won't matter. Either use tractor beams (if available) or enter the cockpit of the cargo container and choose dock from the travel option. Now I've not tried the second, but unless they made an exception it should be possible to do it that way.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 32 7:55
Its not possible and I still say its stupid its not possible. They should have landing capacity, or just make anything dockable. I don't see why you need landing gear to dock. TIE fighters didn't have it and are able to dock in anything.

It also means you can't transfer them between ships like other ships or vehicles, you have to unload and Tractor in.

Only way you can do it is with tractor beams, which they gave to MTCs, so at least something.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 32 7:59
Stephanie Barefoot

Thanks guys.

When i try to dock the Cargo container into the MTC i get the following message:

An error occurred: Only ships with landing capacity may dock.

And when in the cockpit of the MTC and i press 'actions' all that comes up are the escape pod and turboblaster options. Am i looking for tractor beams in the wrong place perhaps?

Year 14 Day 32 9:03
Dont say they didn't add them to the existing MTCs...

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 32 10:17
Stephanie Barefoot

All 6 containers are now onboard the MTC. Miracles do happen over Xmas.

Many thanks to all who hustled and bustled. :)