Year

Day

Time

16:27:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 37 19:23
Governors & Magistrates:

What is it that they do (from a gaming perspective) for the planet, besides hold the title?

I don't always heal with temperature amplified bacta. But when I do, I prefer Cryomed.

Stay icy hot, my friend.

-The Most Interesting Gran in the the World

Year 14 Day 37 20:08
Kendall Holm

Nothing

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 37 20:21
Would be an interesting suggestion if the stats of the governor/magistrate somehow affected tax income.

Year 14 Day 37 20:42
To the suggestions forum!

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 14 Day 38 2:19
@Mikel
You read my mind...

Thanks for the answers.

Edited By: Drake McCloud on Year 14 Day 38 2:21

I don't always heal with temperature amplified bacta. But when I do, I prefer Cryomed.

Stay icy hot, my friend.

-The Most Interesting Gran in the the World

Year 14 Day 38 6:10
You'd just start to see the same person on planets.

Though isn't one of the types able to accept city and build privileges or some such? At leas city privs would make sense.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 38 7:31
Too bad diplomacy & management aren't tied together, since that would be the planetary equivalent of what diplomacy/trading is currently to facility operation.

Year 14 Day 39 11:36
Ben Camden

Governors/magistrate allows people to see assigned planets in their inventory - while of rather limited use, it is of use.

Tying players stats to affect income would simply end up in the same thing as facilities - that the players with the highest stat is assigned - as opposed to today, where you can actually assign a person as governor, so people know to go to that person about a planet.

If anything, it would be "nicer" to allow governors to e.g. approve facility permissions on the planets they govern, or similar.

gold1.gifRGC-3.pnggold2.gif
Senior Governor Ben Camden
Regional Government
Year 14 Day 39 12:40
Or governors and magistrates would actually assign their skills to be good at their jobs.

But it was simply an aside, and this is not a suggestions forum.