Time

13:28:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I Am ub primary school!!!
Year 7 Day 90 15:41
Guest/Visitor

I am primary school but i always go on loads of orpg's and i am a great fan of star wars but i only have 1 adress and thats my hotmail 1 ill say it manu4evr_sam_2k5@hotmail.com anyway thats my ONLY adress i dont have a site or domain or whater im 12 for god sake and alot of kids im sure love star wars aswell but cant get on this because of that rule... i dont want to have to start a paying email adress to sighn up im sure theres an easier way and ive tryed asking to use every1's paying adress i no but only 2 andd they both wudnt let me because they think this isnt important but ive herd its a great game and want to give it a go

Year 7 Day 90 17:00
Begging won't help u get in
there are reasons they only accept paid e-mails and no one is going to make an exepttion for u
Everyone here is a big Star Wars fan and whoever lets u use their paid e-mail outside of your family is kind of stupid

Do you have a student email because you could use that

And type in correct English

Edited By: Dash Boss on Year 7 Day 90 17:02

C-3PO: Sir, it\'s quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable.
Han Solo: Not entirely stable. I\'m glad you\'re here to tell us these things. Chewie! Take the Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Elan Sleazebaggano: You wanna b
Year 7 Day 90 18:00
Says the guy who isn't even spelling "you" fully? :P

You have one address. Fine. Ask your parents to use their ISP e-mail address.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 90 20:37
Cam Antilles

The Paid email system is there for a reason. Either your school or your parents should be able to provide you with a paid email. You only need this email for registration, after that you can change it to your hotmail email.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Year 7 Day 91 0:34
For the record, you don't actually need to access their e-mail - if they give you permission you can just register with it and have them forward you the registration mail to your hotmail account. ^_^ That might be a solution for you.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 91 8:44
Guest/Visitor

isp adress??? (this is person hoo started this) im sure it is for outside familys to let me use there adress and im from scotland im not sure i have a student adress i havbe a wearid @gridclub.com if that would work but im clueless

Year 7 Day 91 8:53
Guest/Visitor

my dad works at a music shop and ive asked my mum and she is pretty sure ma dad dosnt have a pdid adress just to be sure can u post a few @------- so i can be sure syn sorry but i aint the solotion i am pretty desbrate to play plus what is the reason u cnt exept non paying adresses

Year 7 Day 91 9:31
The combine doesn't accept unpaid e-mail addresses due to issues with people using multiple accounts. Is '@gridclub.com' paid for?

On a side note, manu4evr? And you are Scottish? Pfft! You should be rooting for Rangers in the Champs league, not supporting United!

Azzi_Blackgate_Sig03.png
Year 7 Day 91 9:54
Guest/Visitor

well gridclub is a thing the hole school dose im not sure it is payed for but it is to do with the goverment and i dont support celtic/rangers for dfa fights :)

Year 7 Day 91 15:58
Why should I have to spell out you this isn't some formal chatroom used for business transactions and compared to that kid's first post my mispelling of you is hardly incorrect English
so i purpusely mispelled it i've been typing in forums for while and you seem to be the only one who gives a damn

Edited By: Dash Boss on Year 7 Day 91 16:02

Han Solo: Not entirely stable. I\'m glad you\'re here to tell us these things. Chewie! Take the Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Year 7 Day 91 16:38
That kid's also in primary school, which makes him about 10 or 11 at most. Probably less than that. He has an excuse for having less-than-perfect spelling and grammar. The only excuse for using 'u' is laziness. So you telling him to type in correct English is more than a little hypocritical. Also, being the only one who pointed it out is different from being the only one who gives a damn.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 92 16:55
I have a brother in primary school he has no trouble type correctly he has been doing it since he was like 8 without trouble

is everything have to be perfect to you guys this is the first forum I have seen where people descide to actually type everything correctly

Year 7 Day 92 23:27
"I have a brother in primary school. He has no trouble typing correctly. He has been doing it since he was like 8 without trouble.

If everything has to be perfect to you guys, this is the first forum I have seen where people decide to actually type everything correctly."

I have made corrections to your post above in bold. Admittedly, there are a few possible different interpretations of the grammar, but I used the most obvious. You didn't do too well, did you?

But the point isn't correcting your English. The point is not getting everything perfect. The point is that YOU flamed HIM for his English skills, when yours are FAR from perfect. YOU started this, and we are calling YOU out for HYPOCRISY. NOT for lack of perfect English skills. Now apologise to the poor kid, and then shut the hell up.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 93 9:04
Right now you have to get a paid e-mail account, either borrow someone elses e-mail address that isn't playing the game, or find out some way through your parents. I'm closing this thread to quit the joking around.

Jowsig2.jpg\"