Year

Day

Time

12:34:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Muti account, need a Admin, status check
I submitted a ticket for a multi request. Can someone check to see if it made it? This is the second time making the request as it seems the first got lost in a wormhole.

2vwe91c.jpg
As long as you have previously submitted a ticket, thats all that is required. Its just a note to the admins saying you declare yourself as a multi, there is rarely any return correspondence.

Jevon, shouldn't it be listed on the Account Settings screen that the account is a reg'ed multi etc, this is the same reason that I started a very similar thread bout 3 weeks back, I expected it to state on this screen that I was a multi, but in fact it states I am not a registered multi account it even goes as far as to contact the multi account team if you feel this is incorrect........

Eidolon QuarterMaster of the planet Nal Koska

mystats.php?uid=c2963
Often they use a new system for finding multis nowadays, so the account settings may not always reflect multi status.

lttle confusing for people if it's left there as is then, no?

Eidolon QuarterMaster of the planet Nal Koska

mystats.php?uid=c2963
Well I have been a multi connection since Yr 7. I just don't want a household ban for not getting registered, or it not showing in the system some where.

2vwe91c.jpg

I'd agree to this. It should be also shown so the players that are registered are well aware of the connection. So they don't have to worry or get banned for not doing so cause no one responds to them.