258 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:43:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 53 7:49
How do I place a banner (or any picture from the internet as my banner) on my signature under my posts on the forum?

I have been playing this game for a while, but I seldom use the forum.

Thx

5v6quf.jpg

$ TROLL $ SPAMMER $ DOCTOR $ ATHEIST $ NIHILIST $ ANTITHEIST $ ANARCHIST $ NATIONALIST $ EVOLUTIONIST $ SEGRAGATIONIST $ SEPARATIST $ ENVIROMENTALIST $

Year 14 Day 53 8:14
Use img src="image.jpg" / with a less than sign at the start and a more than > sign at the end.

That's how you put an image in your signature (or the forums/profile etc.)

Whenever you write or edit a forum post, there's a list of HTML codes on the right hand side that you can use. The one you're looking for is image.

Edited By: Mouse Woodlake on Year 14 Day 53 8:30
Year 14 Day 53 8:36
I think i am doing it wrong. It doesn't show up normally, only as a jpeg avatar. Or its just my browser that doesn't see my banner?

d'n'know

5v6quf.jpg

$ TROLL $ SPAMMER $ DOCTOR $ ATHEIST $ NIHILIST $ ANTITHEIST $ ANARCHIST $ NATIONALIST $ EVOLUTIONIST $ SEGRAGATIONIST $ SEPARATIST $ ENVIROMENTALIST $

Year 14 Day 53 11:33
Okay I did it. Turns out that the solution was to upload my image on a different upload page.

5v6quf.jpg

Year 14 Day 53 12:52
Good to see.

Though you might want to change "Warrenty" to the correct spelling of "Warranty".

Year 14 Day 53 14:51
And putting "spammer" in your sig means you don't give a damn about the rules pretty much :/

This was ugly so I removed it.
Year 14 Day 53 17:13
Have you seen his posts around the forum already? I don't have much hope for him as a contributing member of the Combine community.

Year 14 Day 53 21:19
I find it ironic that he describes himself as both an anarchist and a nationalist.

Year 14 Day 53 23:02
Problem was resolved