268 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:00:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Is it alright to make a base in a sector without the governing faction's permission?
Joe Catharian

I want to make a base for my NFG, preferably in the Core, but I'm not sure if I need permission from the government. I don't even want a system, just some open space. Can/should I do it?

cat-kitten-falling-asleep_zps557e1ba5.gif
Xakic Jix

If you are talking about a city. Then you need permission to slab from who ever controls the planet. If you are wanting to build on a city already slabbed you need permission from the city owner. If you are wanting a station you need permission from who ever controls the system, unless you are building a station in deep space then you need no ones permission.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Mark Smith

No their are no restrictions currently for building in deep space. so unlike Faction controlled systems you will not have to send a Station Permission request or such.

Ka`rla Leakey

However any unapproved stations in sectors are likely to be used for target practice come combat. If you have any doubt if a government would allow your station then it may be advisable to ask first.