Year

Day

Time

13:05:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 108 6:47
Larissa Cambria

So. I occasionally use me phone to check DM's and any events I get. On occasion its fine, I can read my msgs I get. But once in a while the dm page is stretch with the msg and goes under the little information sidebar to the right?

Not sure why this happens but I do recall it happening on several of my phones, It happend on my two recent androids, and I believe it happened on my iPhone. Is there a mobile link for swc for a phone?

RedRosev3_zpsa7159615.png
Year 14 Day 108 7:10
Ichiru Hanabusa

swc is not designed for phones and suggesting a mobile version is a restricted topic

Year 14 Day 108 7:17
Larissa Cambria

I am not suggesting. Just asking if there was. Still doesn't help me.

Edited By: Larissa Cambria on Year 14 Day 108 7:17

Year 14 Day 108 7:47
Kendall Holm

No there isnt a Mobile link. When I use SWC on google chrome for my phone I turn it to landscape view. Seems to work a lot better that way

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 108 9:10
Larissa Cambria

I use the app that my phone came with. Occasionally its fine. But it tends to mess up and stretch the dm page according to how long the dm is. In simpler words. It doesn't wrap but goes on. Which causes me to miss some good parts in dm's sometimes. I'll try some other app like ff or something.

Edit: Tried out FF and it solved my problem. I can move the dm section around to read it all now!

Edited By: Larissa Cambria on Year 14 Day 108 9:14

Year 14 Day 108 9:50
Possibly due to long urls which don't really wrap that well.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 108 11:02
Kendall Holm

Basically anything with no spaces can cause that too

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 108 11:13
Thali`a N`ightshade

My iphone is the same Larissa. Some times it is fine, sometimes not.

I just try to get the general gist and then check it when I have access to a pc.

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png
Year 14 Day 108 20:03
Same happens on my Samsung Galaxy SII. Nature of the beast I think.

mystats.php?uid=c8687
Year 14 Day 109 6:09
Larissa Cambria

Exactly the same phone I have Junta.

Year 14 Day 109 6:19
I apologize for hijacking the thread for my question..but I currently use an ATRIX..the browsers I use are the one it comes with..Firefox and Opera. My issue is when I click to filter through something I can't scroll through the list. Anyone have the issue and found a browser works?

Year 14 Day 109 6:37
Same issue here Shawn, I can't use the pulldowns of the Filter either. I think it's the only pulldowns that don't work.

Year 14 Day 109 7:52
Kendall Holm

Its the modal windows. Mobile phones dont like them when they are drag and drop. You have to find the sweet spot or you can use the tree view which is similar to filtering as an alternative

SWC3dsUser.png