Year

Day

Time

05:32:42

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 149 9:29
Xakic Jix

I placed a bug report in but no clue what became of it, and now the issue is getting worse.

I had in my items inventory a random page that would show white, and would not allow me to do anything with the items on that screen. Now I have to pages of items like that. Just wondering what options I have for this atm.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 149 9:47
Wait for the bug fix, its an over reported bug. You bug ticket wass likely closed and combined with the main ticket.

Year 14 Day 149 10:01
Xakic Jix

Sounds good, thank you jevon.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 149 10:14
Kendall Holm

Use the Tree view until the fix gets applied next sync

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 149 19:32
Brand Malden

What causes it for me is when macrobinoculars are equipped to an npc, so.. just unequip them if you need to use the inventory and re-equip afterwards.

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 14 Day 175 5:00
Coci Sinopi

Just wondering if this was fixed? As I seem to have the same problem with the white screen on the items too.

Also, I don't seem to be able to do anything with my owned ships etc. I can't make anything over, or change commanders etc.

Photobucket
Year 14 Day 175 8:17
Kendall Holm

It was fixed a long time ago but we still cant Sync so you wont see the changes till we get someone that can sync the servers. Use tree view until that happens

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 175 21:07
Coci Sinopi

Thanks for the answer on the white screen thing.

but the issue I have with:

Also, I don't seem to be able to do anything with my owned ships etc. I can't make anything over, or change commanders etc.

is that possibly a separate issue?

Photobucket
Year 14 Day 176 0:11
Kendall Holm

Use the tree view and see if it doesnt clear up

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 176 0:38
Coci Sinopi

The tree list does not work for me, when I am trying to unassign/assign or make over or anything.

If I click on whatever I wish to do, the area to select the name or pilot or commander does not appear.

Same with the items etc.

EDIT: I am getting this message now.

SWCombine requires Javascript to run properly

I have only just got a new computer which runs windows 8, this is not the problem is it?

Edited By: Coci Sinopi on Year 14 Day 176 0:47

Photobucket
Year 14 Day 176 0:53
Windows 8 is always a problem.

Besides that, make sure to allow Javascript to be run in your browser (and if you are still using Internet Explorer, go download Firefox or Chrome or even Opera, if you prefer).

Year 14 Day 176 1:51
Coci Sinopi

not using explorer but I downloaded firefox anyway and combine is working fine again.!!

Thanks Togan. XD

Photobucket
Year 14 Day 176 8:49
Kendall Holm

I dont think it could be windows 8. I bought a brand new Surface Pro which has windows 8 professional on it and it works fine no issues. Java isnt part of windows operating system (its 3rd party software) and sometimes you need to download it and install it

SWC3dsUser.png