Time

13:05:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 158 14:36
Jaster Frey

How do you modify/customize ships?

Year 14 Day 158 14:44
I have no idea I would like to know myself but I don't think you can at this point.

However I have seen a website where someone posted stats for a modded ship so I wonder myself how this is possible... Unless it was simply an RP thing.

Edited By: Pepi Deto on Year 14 Day 158 14:44

Commodore, Sir Pepi Deto
Falleen Protection Forces CO
Dean, Ichigo Military Academy
Falleen Federation
Trade Federation Citizen L1
Year 14 Day 158 14:45
Maha Michi

Currently, you can't modify the stats on ships. There are some modded ships out there, such as Syn's Solitaire (YT-510 with HS 15). These were handed out as rewards some years ago by the administration.

For new modded ships, you will need to wait for R/D.

Customize, in terms of art, can be doing by hiring an artist and requesting a customize image for your ship. Once you have the image you like, then you can upload it for approval. After it is approved, then you can apply it to your ship (via the use of CPs).

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 158 16:14
The existing mods weren't admin rewards; they were all from red scenarios or various community games that are no longer done and will not return because they have the potential to be imbalancing and do not subscribe to any particular ruleset. Whether modding ships will be possible with R&D remains to be seen, but for the foreseeable future in any case, stat modifications cannot be applied to entities.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 158 18:54
Maha Michi

If they are not a reward for red scenarios or the community games, then what are they considered as when they were handed out to the players?

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 158 22:56
The goal/function of them. In many cases the mods themselves were bought and sold between players as well.

Either way, I'm not here to argue semantics, merely to clarify the circumstances.

swcforumsig