04:58:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Discovering a new system.
Page 1 2
Year 14 Day 168 7:59
Kain Eckert

It was posted in the sims news, doesn't bother me if it was an edit or not.... at least it was still there.
What sort of bothers me is that i asked in the irc help channel & was told it was 3 days by an admin that didn't know.
I asked around Year 14 Day 93, when it was changed on year 13 day 206.
I'm not looking for credits of all the cities that we will let decay.
But i do request a canon moon to be added to the Lorrd system.... It must have been missed when adding hidden systems.
Lorrd II

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lorrd_II

Year 14 Day 168 8:03
I am reasonably certain that human error is unavoidable. I don't mean to defend Jesfa because we all know that he's a terrible person and not to be trusted, but in general, I'm sure there's a rule hiding here and there that each of us is missing some information on, potentially without knowing it. Even more difficult to avoid with a place like this, that can have sometimes ridiculously complex rules and descriptions. Luckily that's generally limited to the finer points and nothing massively important since the main features are all sufficiently well-known by everyone.

Kain, this isn't the galaxy suggestions forum. So the answer is no.

Edited By: Syn on Year 14 Day 168 8:04

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 169 6:02
So the lesson learned here is:

It is better to post a question in this forum than on irc.

More people have a chance to see it, argue about it, and find out the answer.

Also Syn doesn't like Jesfa, This makes me wonder if Jesfa's avatar is the Incredible Hulk?...

If not, Then is there an avatar suggestions forum?

:D j/k

Edited By: Hal Moore on Year 14 Day 169 6:06

mowc9ys

Year 14 Day 169 7:27
IRC is good for a lot of answers, just all of us in help dont know everything. Especially Jesfa. Its also faster than forums.

Year 14 Day 169 8:59
Best bet is IRC for a quick turnaround. If you don't get a consensus, then a discussion on the forum would then be a good place to move to.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 169 9:23
I like Jesfa, I just like picking on him more than I like him.

That's true of all of the people I interact with (the second half, anyway). In my life. Ever.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 170 13:21
Jesfa

I like Jesfa, I just like picking on him more than I like him. 

I keep waiting for the love portion of the love-hate relationship to kick in.

As per the hidden system timer. I apologize, when Zhao and I sat down and had this coded up at Dev last year or before ( I forget how long its been ), the code was set to 72 hours. At some point someone edited into the sim news/changed the code to 7 days. No idea who, when or why it was changed.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 170 14:08
As per the hidden system timer. I apologize, when Zhao and I sat down and had this coded up at Dev last year or before ( I forget how long its been ), the code was set to 72 hours. At some point someone edited into the sim news/changed the code to 7 days. No idea who, when or why it was changed.

- Jesfa

By Zhao, on June 14, 2012. You'd have to ask him why.

Edited By: Mikel von Bianchi on Year 14 Day 170 14:08
Page 1 2