198 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:00:42

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 169 18:43
I'm trying to get several ships into a squadron and fly them to the same location but can't figure out how.

Can someone help?

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 14 Day 169 18:46
Maha Michi

All of the ships you are trying to squad have to be at the same location. If they are, then go to Ship Controls and click on the Squad button.

If you do not see a Squad button, then the ship you are on is already in a squad and should be unsquaded first.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 169 18:50
I can't find a squad button and I looked at the ships details and it mentions nothing about them being in a squad. When I look at it's squadron stat's also on the cockpit it says 1+0.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 14 Day 169 19:00
Maha Michi

If you are in a Capital ship, then you can't squad those with other ships.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 169 19:09
It's not a capital ship, they're all freighters.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 14 Day 169 19:27
Some ships are too large to squadron with more than a couple small fighters. If you have heavy freighters you might not be able to squadron with other larger ships. If it does not violate any sort of security protocols, a little more info might be of some use to us.

mystats.php?uid=c8687
Year 14 Day 169 19:33
Kendall Holm

capture.png

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 169 20:21
Kendalls picture fixed it for me.

Every guide I looked at told me to look at the inventory screen which is why I got lost. I feel kind of life an idiot though for not noticing the icons on the cockpit screen.

Thanks for the help guys.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 14 Day 169 20:50
Maha actually said to look in the cockpit page...

Anyway the various guides will be talking about the old squadding method that required all the ships to be the same type and only fighters and select freighters. I would guess that that is still around, but the new squadding functionality is much more powerful.

Ellias_sig6.png