246 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:51:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 179 5:56
Is there character limit on the Biography part of Darkness profile? I was updating it, but when I saved it seems to always cut off in middle of image codes at the bottom.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 179 7:00
Thali`a N`ightshade

Yeah there seems to be Lilith

Suggestion is add it to a holocron and then place a link to it at the bottom of the bio page

I just need to fathom the linking code or I would help further. I wanna do it myself.

:)

~T~

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png
Year 14 Day 179 7:08
Oh I have that figured out, I have link to both my holocron and the moon's page. I just have shorted version of the history on Darkness profile, and never had issues with limit before. Suppose I need to cut it shorter when adding stuff next time =P

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 180 0:36
Maha Michi

Was curious about this (copy/pasted text to fill the Darkness bio until it was truncated)... and it seems that the character limit is approx. 4,000 characters. MS Word stated 4,044 with spaces.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 180 4:39
Thali`a N`ightshade

I dont think there used to be, but lately it seems so. Alot of people are c/p to holocron now cos there was a cut off at the end of bio. Was maybe part of a sync

But tbh I would rather read a full story. Im all for holo not just counting the ones I do for people. I find it interesting and some have made me cry irl lol. Like reading a good book.

~T~

Year 14 Day 180 8:19
Kendall Holm

Wasnt part of the sync. And when dealing with a database there is always a limit. Fields with unlimited characters would be a bad thing for a database

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 181 1:05
Thali`a N`ightshade

Makes sense Kendall. Thank you for the clarification.

Regards