Year

Day

Time

23:53:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 197 1:44
Sylvin Macflint

While debating redecorating the crew quarters of this festive ship I began to wonder, and then to ponder.
How many different styles of Easter eggs were there? Where they hidden only the one year or was that two? Did anyone collect a complete set? Are they still traded like Poke'man cards, by anyone?

I'm really just curious how many different ones there were/are..

Do they serve any purpose beyond aesthetic, or will they all look like bundled mortgages in the long run.. :)

Edited By: Sylvin Macflint on Year 14 Day 197 10:22
Year 14 Day 197 8:07
I think there were 5 variants. As for quantity there was something like 500k placed in random rooms around the galaxy, and many people have several hundred of the things.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 197 10:23
Sylvin Macflint

Thanks Ellias :)

Year 14 Day 197 10:34
There's as least 8 types, including Wookiee, Ewok, Deathstar, Boba Fett, Jawa, R2D2, Stormtrooper, and cracked. If there's more, I haven't come across them yet.

001360_Shaa_Cideg.png
shaa_cideg_cit.png
Year 14 Day 197 10:41
Sylvin Macflint

Isn't there also one with a patch over its eye like a pirate??

Year 14 Day 197 13:44
Kuro Neko

As Shaa Cideg says, there are 8 types of egg that I made for Clarr, plus one he didn't use
http://www.kuroneko.co.uk/SWC/CustomImages/ChocolateEgg.jpg

You can still find eggs in facilities or ships. Fighters were the best place to look, as thee are fewer rooms to search and I believe if there is an egg it's only 1 egg per facility/ship.

We tested a function to let you eat the eggs to gain special powers
http://www.kuroneko.co.uk/SWC/EatEggs.jpg
but it made me so overskilled that he didn't release it to rest of galaxy. It's probably buried on Dev somewhere.

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 14 Day 197 14:09
Xakic Jix

I have found more in Hotels then any where. There have been a few time i have found 2 eggs in the same building and on one or two very very rare occasions I have found 3 in the same building. Never anymore then 3 though for me. I think I have found roughly 250 - 300 eggs since I have been in combine. Here are the 8 eggs.

egg-124.jpg
egg-611.jpg
egg-147.jpg
egg-003.jpg
egg-495.jpg
egg-661.jpg
egg-278.jpg
egg-074.jpg

Edited By: Xakic Jix on Year 14 Day 197 14:11

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 197 17:47
When I returned to the combine a few months ago I went to retrieve my J-327 and I found a stormtrooper one in the entry room. I still have it but it doesn't seem to do anything and I can't seem to sell it....

Commodore, Sir Pepi Deto
Falleen Protection Forces CO
Dean, Ichigo Military Academy
Falleen Federation
Trade Federation Citizen L1
Year 14 Day 197 17:47
Sylvin Macflint

Very nice Xakic..
I think I believed the fifth of the pictured, was the one I thought to be the pirate..
Well done, thank you all..
My curiosity has been quelled..