295 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:55:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 198 9:21
Is it possible to have your account hacked?

The reason I ask is a player in my former faction went inactive for sometime. We haven't heard a word from him, then all of a sudden he logs on for an hour gives away all his stuff then drops character.

Now this wouldn't be suspicious if he was into shady dealings or trades. But the guy was professional and respectful and it was just way out of character for this guy. Another suspicion was that him and I went in on a bulk together and I paid him half. He went inactive and I made a friend the pilot, I was commander and he was owner. Now, the pilot is the owner and pilot and I am the commander.

It is not an issue getting the bulk back as it is my buddy who is pilot and now owns it. But I am curious if this has ever happened before, or if it something I shouldn't worry to much about.

Thanks for the time. I know you all are busy.

It's who you surround yourself with, that defines you.
Year 14 Day 198 10:08
Kendall Holm

It is always possible someone can hack into another account

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 198 11:33
I figured that. Was just really odd and it felt like the time my buddy got hacked on world of warcraft. Thanks.

Year 14 Day 198 16:58
Or maybe he decided to quit and give all his stuff away?

Year 14 Day 198 20:43
If you provide their handle it can be looked into very quickly and easily. :p

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 198 22:17
Thank you Syn. His Handle was Delius Zabor.

He was inactive for a month or two and then just logged on and dropped. Very uncharacteristic of him as we have known him a while.

Edited By: Bassius Kane on Year 14 Day 198 22:18

Year 14 Day 198 22:38
The account was not accessed by anyone outside of his normal IP range, so it seems legitimate.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 198 23:33
Thanks Syn. Just way out of character for him. But then again, someone loots a faction, typically way out of character for that person until they do it. I appreciate you taking your time to do that.