240 are online

Year

Day

Time

08:54:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 216 18:44
Do all darkness owned planets have barracks that are open to all? Specifically the home worlds. Thanks.

It's who you surround yourself with, that defines you.
Year 14 Day 216 18:53
Homeworld shouldn't have any barracks if its Darkness owned, at least I never saw any, so sometime its hard to hire certain races.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 216 18:57
Excrement!

That is what I was afraid of. Thanks Lilith. I will still wait for admins before I not head off to one just yet.

Year 14 Day 216 19:14
I don't think I put barracks on the homeworlds I did up and I doubt Jenos/Jesfa would of added ones to the ones they did.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 217 6:24
Ok. Thanks Ellias. I will put my head down and pout. That sucks. Thanks guys for taking your time to read this.

Year 14 Day 217 8:55
aBest way to get the race you want ususally is just hire a crapton of them, sell off or fire the ones you didnt want. Or wait for someone else to do that and sell them off.

Year 14 Day 217 9:14
Yeah, thats what I figured Jevon. I didn't know if the home worlds all had barracks or not. That is what I started to do but thought it be easier to check. Thanks all.

Year 14 Day 217 12:37
With all that though, I guess I should have asked. If a home world does have a barracks, are the npcs you hire only that race or does it just increase your chance of hiring that race?

Year 14 Day 217 13:51
From rules:

"The race of each NPC is based on the planet where hiring and on the restrictions linked to the race. When hiring on a homeworld, there is 90% chance to get a NPC from the native race. In all other cases, the race will be randomly selected. Stormtroopers are human by default."

Year 14 Day 217 14:10
Thank you. I must have missed that when I was reading them. I appreciate you pointing that out.