271 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:59:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 236 13:03
Well I tried to sign up and I wasn't approved because there is another handle or something connected to my connection. An the only one I know in the house who played was my brother and he moved out a time ago. So from the looks of it I can't play because of that. What should I do?

"Death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity."
Year 14 Day 236 15:11
Kendall Holm

Support Ticket

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 237 8:06
Actually, just put a note in the multi field "brother no longer plays" or something so the team can see it's not supposed to be an active multi.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 237 10:48
Iv already stated there is No Multi and I cant seem to change it should I just make a whole new account on here and then list it or would I get in trouble for that?

Year 14 Day 237 11:32
Kendall Holm

You will get in trouble for that. An asim can change that for you

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 237 12:07
Ok seeming I have no character I can't exactly send a combine message to one of the ASIMs and I tried a ticket but for some reason I cant even view it because it doesnt give me a ticket number so I cant bring it back up. Im sorry for all the trouble but any ideas?

Year 14 Day 237 14:56
Like I said: Submit a new handle request, specifically state the multi is INACTIVE in the multi field, and report your requested handle in this thread.

It will actually be easier if you have IRC access; you can use the Live Chat button at the top of the page and join #swc-help and a join team member can coordinate this with you real time to ensure your name gets approved.

swcforumsig