Year

Day

Time

04:00:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 236 18:22
Xakic Jix

How long does one normally take to be reviewed and fixed? I have sent a bug report and a support ticket on a factory that has been stuck on 100% for a month or so and nothing is going on with it. I have sent DMs and have not received a reply. Just curious of what I can do next as it is one of my main production factories.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 236 19:52
You wait until you get a response, nothing more you can do.

Year 14 Day 246 10:11
Xakic Jix

With the new rule change to increase the production cost of items, is there a chance for my factory to be fixed before the next sycn?

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 246 13:03
Xakic - I just went looking for this ticket you're complaining about. If you submitted it, I cannot find it in the support system.

Year 14 Day 246 13:06
Need to ask Zhao a question about those.

I've shot him off an email, awaiting an answer.

Cheers.

syngav.png
Year 14 Day 246 13:06
Xakic Jix

Well i did not get any Support ticket number or anything like that. But it was around the 3rd of july.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 246 18:47
TIcket system is bugged to where it doesn't send out tickets with a number at the moment, its a known problem that can't be helped.

Year 14 Day 246 21:09
It includes the ticket number and link in an e-mail as soon as a ticket receives a reply. Only ticket in the support system from you is from May, about some unplaced items, though, so you'll probably want to resubmit.

Who have you been DMing about it?

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 246 21:44
Xakic Jix

I think I sent Arete a DM.. and PMed Jesfa once maybe twice. I havent been extremely worried about it since i now have a 2nd factory doing the armor as well. But with the new production cost change I would like to get them started before the sync. If i need to do another ticket I can, i just didnt b/c of the sim news the other day.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 276 0:47

Has this issue been resolved or is it still on going? Submitted a ticket a couple days ago and got no e-mail or anything so far.

Year 14 Day 276 0:49

Has this issue been resolved or is it still on going? Submitted a ticket a couple days ago and got no e-mail or anything so far.

Year 14 Day 276 1:04
You wouldn't get an email as the support ticket system has a bug currently that prevents it from emailing people their ticket number and updates that are posted to the ticket.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 276 9:39
The e-mailed updates have been working, at least from time to time.

However, this issue has not yet been fixed.

swcforumsig