Year

Day

Time

15:03:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 306 14:46
Grom De Ghrul

I use iphone to Combine and the only problem i have had with intergration on mobile was the piloting, but that was fixed. Now i am not sure if I am only one with this problem, but scanner doesnt work for Iphone unless you are on the ground, undocked etc.. How to fix?

Warlord of Clan Ghrul, we are seeking new members.
The dislexic piggy.
Grom-Sig_zps87b056d1.gif
Year 14 Day 308 9:45
Kendall Holm

Wait for Apple to fix their browser. It is an issue with apple

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 308 10:57
I have that same problem and 2 others with iPhone.

1- can't undock /load ships and vehicles from the cockpit of a ship to another entity, I need to physically board each assets and undock one at a time.

2- Npc fitouts I can add items fine but if I want to edit the fitouts removing an item/weapon clicking on name doesn't work and I need to create whole new fitouts or get on CPU to fix fitout.

Anyone have those problems too with iPhone?

RIP CHESTER
20986784_135808347028949_4302612595484917760_n.jpg
Year 14 Day 308 20:47
Kendall Holm

A lot of people have issues with the apple browser with iOS. It seems that every time there is a new release there seems to be new issues that arise. There is also an old thread somewhere down here.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 309 0:15
Grom De Ghrul

Would any other browser work? I swore awhile ago if you opened scanner ina new tab it would show up. Now for us its do much mure worse. Downwith apple lol

The dislexic piggy.
Grom-Sig_zps87b056d1.gif
Year 14 Day 309 5:16
Charlena Halo

Not sure if it's available on the iPhone, but I use Opera Mobile on my Android and there are no issues with it.

Halo_Jedi_Sig6a_zps7kfowbuj.png
Year 14 Day 309 18:41
Kendall Holm

No, on apple they do not permit independent browsers. So every browser has to use Safari, so basically you are getting a reskinned browser (so if you download Chrome for iPhone its really Safari that is amde to look like Chrome and has some of the features of chrome but still renders as safari), unlike Android where you can get a different browser and it would literally be a different browser

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 311 2:54
Kuro Neko

When I had an iPhone I had problems moving through rooms. I changed to Opera and it was fine. It may be that under the skin they are all the same, but I liked Opera so much on the iPhone that I now use it on my Android.

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 14 Day 311 17:19
Darian Dash

I find lots of bugs using an iphone to play.
I shuffle between Safari , Opera and Google Chrome apps.
Atomic is another i have used.

Usually i can find one of them that does what i need.
All of them require me to double tap the room i want to move to inside ships and facilities.

Year 14 Day 312 12:08
Grom De Ghrul

The rooms are indeed a pain at times but safari works fine. Now the scanner used to work but I forgot wth I did to fix.

The dislexic piggy.
Grom-Sig_zps87b056d1.gif
Year 14 Day 312 16:54
Kendall Holm

The issue with iOS is Javascript and ajax... see if that jogs your memory

SWC3dsUser.png