239 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:42:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How come my buddy has better graphics or pics for his combine??
Mannie Jonas

I went over to my buddy's house and he was playing swcombine. I noticed his rules page looked better and different than mine. His space grids had color and looked way better than mine. I DL all the latest firefox extensions trying to fix this but nothing happened. Also when I look at the picture of the H KDI T-Wing my game shows a different ship pic than his. Mine looks like a different ship from the standard t-wing pic. My buddy's has a bigger picture of the standard t - wing pic. Any help would be great as I want to see color in my space grids and not just black with stars. His has purples and oranges and black with stars.

Thank You!

Sounds like he's in not only a different system, but has a smaller resolution, so a larger pic.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Mannie Jonas

He has a totally different picture of the T-Wing when you click on the small thumbnail pic than I do. And his rules page is totally different looking, it has different pics and is layed out different. He is how ever in a different system, but my system seems to be lacking certain details than his. I seen a few different system's on his computer and they all look different but they all have color on his.

Edited By: Mannie Jonas on Year 7 Day 106 6:43
Providing screenshots (from both his and your computer) might help ...

mystats.php?uid=c1
Mannie Jonas

http://rules.swcombine.com/hindex.php

Mannie Jonas

http://rules.swcombine.com/lindex.php

The first URL is from my rules page and this second one is from his.

?

horbanner.gif
use this button after entering rules page (thought I think this page with low res is broken)

rules5ca.jpg

From what I know it's layout how old rules looked like and admins just forgot to remove this page, there is even info about Senate that don't exit anymore

Edited By: Yoshi Hikaru on Year 7 Day 106 12:40

RGC-2.gif
Governor Yoshi Hikaru
Governor of Pypin System
Mannie Jonas

Ahh thanks for the help!!

Actually, it's because your friend uses the Low Resolution version of the Rules Pages.

The Senate blurb was in the High Resolution areas as well just a few days/weeks ago.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay