268 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:59:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 311 22:43
I don't understand what is so much better about heavy weapons verses regular projectile weapons. Like compare the EE-3 and the NZ 9118 what's the difference:

Damage Type: Energy
Maximum Hits: 7
Minimum Damage: 3
Maximum Damage: 7
Minimum Range: 2
Maximum Range: 6

Damage Type: Energy
Maximum Hits: 7
Minimum Damage: 4
Maximum Damage: 7
Minimum Range: 2
Maximum Range: 7

So what my question is what is the difference in weaponry and there damage, from explosive to heavy, to things like the flame thrower and rocket launchers?

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 14 Day 311 22:51
Heavy Weapons are not fully implemented yet; their values are all placeholder since they are intended to be particularly effective against Hull values rather than HP values in the future. So their values are basically just whatever was initially put in place (or brought down for temporary balance in a few cases). Explosives and thrown weapons are also not fully implemented; only Projectile and Non-Projectile are working as intended.

Mainly you just want to look at the number of hits and multiply it by the damage values. The "energy" "physical" etc types do nothing either.

Edited By: Syn on Year 14 Day 311 22:52

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 311 22:56
Do explosives have group effects?

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 14 Day 312 3:09
Explosives are not implemented yet, they do nothing.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--