Day

Time

09:20:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Mandalorian / BARC armours
Year 14 Day 317 1:58
So I hear they are very rare, and worth billions for complete sets.

What is their story? Who owns some unique items in the game?

rvhow4.png
Year 14 Day 317 7:12
They were handed out by admins back in the day, and yeah a set of either is only affordable by people who have been playing for far too long.

Year 14 Day 317 14:00
Shobba Pau

Will items like that be part of the R&D tree?

Year 14 Day 317 14:04
Thank you Shobba for asking the question we've all wanted the answer to. Now I predict we will see a response of "Wait and see."

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 14 Day 317 18:35
Minerva Umgee

Good luck getting it. I've offered well over 3b for a set of mando, to several people who own it, each said it's not for sale or "You'd have to kill me first"

musig-1.jpg
Year 14 Day 317 18:42
Very likely, every entity we currently have will be on the R&D tree somewhere. However, expect something like the Mando armour to be near the very end so you'd have to work your way through all the lesser armours first.

As for getting a set, well get me an SSD and you can have mine!

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 317 18:46
That doesn't sound like a reasonable trade!

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 318 1:41
I'd trade an SSD for a Mando armour set, but I think I would be much more interested in one of the people who told Minerva that they would like to be killed in exchange for theirs.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 14 Day 318 3:58
I know of at least one set that was sold for less, I'd think what also makes a huge difference is how much people like to trade with you =P

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 14 Day 319 9:46
Minerva Umgee

Maybe that's the problem. I agree with Syn, Mando isn't worth an SSD.

musig-1.jpg
Year 14 Day 322 19:15
Jesfa

^

As for R&D, I've stated on numerous occasions that all entities will be R&Ddable. The initial release of R&D wont have items most likely, but in time yes.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 323 21:41
Adam Zad

People are waaaay overstating their value. I had a full set of Mando armour, and gave it away for free.

\"
ears9.png\"
Year 14 Day 323 21:48
It is probably more desirable for the RP value (and rarity) since so many people want to roleplay as Mandalorians. In terms of armour values, while it is functionally better, the difference is effectively insignificant considering armour absorption values. (set of Mando: 27, set of HBA: 22)

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 325 1:51
Brand Malden

That and it counts as a hostile atmosphere suit in just about any type of environment.

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 14 Day 325 18:42
It would be cool if It could only be made by mando companies Like mandelarms

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 14 Day 325 22:55
Blot Hlidskjalf

no, would not be cool.

Year 14 Day 325 23:43
Sorry I meant if the could produce them. ( didn't think about the first response that much)

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 14 Day 326 0:33
Not happening

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 326 1:51
Yeah some of us are still sad that Mandalorians can't produce Mandalorian armour.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 14 Day 331 6:46
Yeah some of us are still sad that we don't get datacards because we came along 10 years later and decided to name our group something canon.