298 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:26:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 321 11:16
I am on a cold/breathable atmosphere planet and am trying to board my ship which is full of NPCs and it said there is no room and that I have to kick a passenger but it won't let me please help.

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 14 Day 321 11:21
Ka`rla Leakey

If you own the NPC's you could fire one of them to remove them. In some circumstances we did have a kick passenger button which will transfer a passenger to the entity you are in, ie if you are on a vehicle onboard a ship.

Do make sure however that it isnt just because you have too many people in your party and that isn't what is stopping you boarding. So can you board your ship solo?

Year 14 Day 321 12:31
Yes I do own the NPCs and my ship is fully loaded, and I am trying to board alone

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 14 Day 321 13:03
Okay I think I've fixed it, what I did since I had two ships one sprint (where the NPCs where) and a YT-1300, I got in to my YT and unloaded my passengers and started kicking people out of the sprint in to mine and then out on the planet it took a little while but I finally got in.