Day

Time

18:09:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Question about purchasing facilities from the market
Sven Wan

The last couple of day I have purcahsed for the first time some facilities from the combine market about 15 in total. These have all been located in various cities, planets, systems etc.

Every single facility has been sent to me unpowered, reguardless if it said it was powered or not. I just wanted to know have I just been incredibly unlucky or is this normal the facilities are delivered unpowered?

Level 5 Trading - Free facility Operator, 1357 facilites operated
Largest middle to date - 260 million
Total trades on CPM 12,707,035,097 Feedback 1055 (100%)
Last updated Y14 D316
Ichiru Hanabusa

someone had the same thing recently and was told they were just unlucky that the owner of the PGs unpowered it

Sven Wan

Hopefully this is the case, I'll keep testing it out and see what happens I guess.

Level 5 Trading - Free facility Operator, 1357 facilites operated
Largest middle to date - 260 million
Total trades on CPM 12,707,035,097 Feedback 1055 (100%)
Last updated Y14 D316
Sylvin Macflint

Sven I've noticed that many of the facilities are somewhat related to each other, either the same city or the same previous owners etc., and I think a lot of those facilities have a back story that most of us are unaware of. Whether it be faction dissolution's or a character's end of play. And I think the facilities go to the market as they were when the event occurred and between the time the facility enters the marketplace and the time it's sold a lot of the unfolding back stories catch up. Whether factions or groups unpower the facilities to prevent unwanted folks to be in their vicinity, or pgen owners hope to capitalize on the new owners to sell them their unpowered facilities on the cheap. As for the market though I believe the facilities are posted as they are when the facility is placed there.