Time

17:25:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Corona DC Assigns for DynaCorps
Year 15 Day 20 19:53
Maha Michi

So with the dissolution of DynaCorps, what happens to their previous DCs that are assigned out for the Corona?

Will the Coronas already in production be allowed to complete? Would think that the Corona DCs not in use will be removed immediately.

Was surprised that this didn't come up sooner (when they downgraded from being a Govt. faction). If it was asked, then I missed it.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 15 Day 20 21:18
Cassan Di`Thynite

Unused DCs should be removed, but I don't know what the deal with ships already under construction is. I assume they should continue.

tumblr_lovv7pCn581qizu52o1_500.gif
Year 15 Day 20 23:11
Ku`Bakai Roche

Ships already started should finish no problem, they've already consumed their DCs.

Other DCs should of been lost but it is possible they weren't removed due to the timer issues we've had. Hopefully a Admin comes by soon.

KUranktagsig.gif
Year 15 Day 21 0:23
(should have)

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 21 17:06
From my understanding, DCs will disappear - they no longer exist. Under construction entities will not be affected - as mentioned they have already used their DCs.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 22 1:33
When I dissolved my old faction all DC we assigned were removed but active production wasn't affected, the ships U/C finished fine or at least I haven't heard from anyone they didn't.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 15 Day 22 4:44
Maha Michi

Great, thank you everyone.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png