Year

Day

Time

00:20:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » NPC controlled Conference Center
Good Day! I know this question has probably been asked and answered a gajillion times, but can anyone let me know if and how someone can acquire a NPC owned conference center. I am sure I have seen discussions on it before, but when I searched I could not find anything here.
Thanks in advance!
Dru

Maha Michi

The only NPC owned conference center should that can be acquired would be on the Galactic Market. If the time to bid has expired, then there should be a purchase button available.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Thanks Maha! I'll check that out.

Conference centers and other such HQ facilities aren't usually Player owned. The facility could be from a defunct faction and there is a chance it wont go to market.

I believe they cannot go to the NPC market. Sometimes the city owner could politely ask an ASim to remove it, but otherwise nothing really can be done with them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Ahhhhhh .... okie doke. I did not see it on the market. I do believe it is from a defunct faction. Any ideas who might be the right Asim to ask? Or is there a general place for these kinds of requests?
Thanks again!

Support Ticket

Include location and name of said facility in the ticket.

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png
Year 15 Day 62 13:22
Jesfa

And cash. >_>

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 15 Day 62 14:24
Lots and Lots of cash, yes? lol

Edit: K I think I did it right

Edited By: Dru Snotz on Year 15 Day 62 14:29
Jesfa

My bank account says you didn't!

Per the topic, it'd be nice that if rather than leave an NPC owned facil behind, the facility turned back to the previous 7x7 and went to market, or went to the faction owner.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Maha Michi

" it'd be nice that if rather than leave an NPC owned facil behind, the facility turned back to the previous 7x7 and went to market, or went to the faction owner."
- Jesfa

Agreed.

My initial response... came from the future. ^_^

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Jesfa, I couldn't get the credits into my internet thingy! I kept complaining about no connection!

The problem with the facility reverting to its original type is, that that type isn't stored anywhere in the database (iirc.).

Otherwise, I'm all for it.

Year 15 Day 64 10:03
Ichiru Hanabusa

and some of them were built strait as them

Year 15 Day 64 17:18
Ruben Wan

If the database doesn't store the type, one could hardcode that every HQ turns into a Palace.

After all, the IC reason is that all the employees, offices, paperwork that filled the facility are now empty. So the external structure of a Palace remain, but it is a normal, empty palace, and not a Conference Centre or a Government House or whatever.

my 2 credits. ;)

Ruben Wan
KuTBv1W.png

Not all HQs started out as a palace. Besides, I'd say a commercial HQ would rather be a skyscraper, than a palace.