Day

Time

12:24:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 93 15:44
hello
i have been stuck on 1hp for about 24 hours now
i have been down to 1hp and healed, gone back out and gotten my ass kicked again by bandits, back to 1hp. i can move around and fly and gain xp, but i am still stuck on 1hp with no healing
is the system considering me unconcious???
thanks

Meep
Year 15 Day 93 16:16
Xakic Jix

You can only attack if you have a HP of 2 or higher. When unconscious you can not do anything but wait for someone to heal you. You should buy meds if you plan on hunting a lot.

Edited By: Xakic Jix on Year 15 Day 93 16:16

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 15 Day 93 16:59
so is it a bug which is responsable for me not healing?

Meep
Year 15 Day 93 17:00
although in the last half hour i have jumped up to 12hp

Meep
Year 15 Day 93 17:11
Xakic Jix

you will heal a certain amount each day. And are you using meds currently or just running out there attacking? Also if you are attempting to use meds are they real meds or are they drugs?

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 15 Day 93 17:15
At 17:00 Combine Time you, and every other creature, player, npc and bandit, are healed automatically for 10% of their maximum health. As Xakic said, you are not unconscious. The only thing you are incapable of doing is attack bandits and creatures which is remedied when your health is 2 or higher.

If you were unconscious you would be incapable of doing anything. The only ways of being knocked unconscious, that I know of, is through the cybernetic installation procedure. Not sure about any other methods but you are not unconscious. As Xakic mentioned buy some healing items to regain your health. Or wait as it slowly regenerates 10% each day.

Year 15 Day 93 17:22
so the HP counter will only increase for automatic healing once a day. as in 1700hours, ie there is a lag and a lump sum of regained HP

thanks

Edited By: Wiri Nyanjyas on Year 15 Day 93 17:27

Meep
Year 15 Day 93 17:26
Xakic Jix

yeah you only auto heal 10% once a day (in a 24 hour period) and like Gwen said that is at 17:00 SWC time. so 7pm eastern time and so on. if you are constantly hunting you will need meds or you will need to hunt creatures and stay out of their max range so they can not hit you. But with that in mind, depending on the environment you are in you can be damaged by that, unless you have the required survival equipment to protect you from what ever environment you are in.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 15 Day 93 17:27
Varlathotep Al`Jormungandr Ragnvaldansson

As Gwen said, you get healed one time per day at Combine time 17:00. You are healed a total of 10% of your maximum HP at that time. You can use med items to heal prior to that time.

That's got to smarts.
Year 15 Day 93 17:27
yep no worries thanks

Meep