Day

Time

19:56:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Problem with Doors/Locks on LSC
Year 15 Day 114 10:10
Not sure if this a known bug, Inside Luxury Space Colony with all interior doors built using Security Control Panel. Unlock all doors, go into normal room to move items out to another entity. Each time error says door such and such locked. Manually walk over to those doors and unlock. Go back to room to move items and again Door such and such locked, only a different set, repeat over and over. Finally had to manually carry one item at a time out. I have used SCP on several ships so I know thats not problem. Was wondering if it could be because the crates where packed long time ago when you could put 20 or so Droids in Crate, If not what else can I check. Thanks

Alex Racer, CEO
Architect & Civil Engineer
TerraTech Ventures

<"Setting the Standards of doing Business in the Galaxy "
mystats.php?uid=c10098
Year 15 Day 114 18:32
Bugs go to the bug base, but to move items within an entity all doors have to be unlocked, not just the doors in between where you are moving items.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 115 20:11
Again, Don't know if this is a bug. I move and board items all the time and I use SCP which controls all doors. But this particular entity has weird problem of randomly Not unlocking all doors. Always two doors remained lock and always two different doors. If no one else has experienced this , then I will know it's this particular entity.

Alex Racer, CEO
Architect & Civil Engineer
TerraTech Ventures

<"Setting the Standards of doing Business in the Galaxy "
mystats.php?uid=c10098