Time

10:57:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Accessible Galactic Wonders?
Year 15 Day 119 6:47
Siarica Aylina

Which galactic wonders are actually accessible, with their quests systems implemented?

Moreover, can you get arrested while visiting galactic wonders?

--
Year 15 Day 119 9:23
Ruben Wan

So far, I've visited only two places: the Bo'marr Monastery on Tatooine and the Galactic Museum.

When I visited the monastery the script with the monks was broken, and it didn't give me the Achievement medal. I read that other people have reported that later in time, I suppose it is still broken.

The Galactic Museum is currently the most interactive wonder in the galaxy, where one can explore the inside of the entities (those not open to all are one-room only), and talk to over 20 custom NPC with long conversations about specific subjects. Beware, a complete visit to the Museum with talks to the NPCs will take you hours.

The Galactic Museum gives no Achievement and I don't think it is included in the Quest plans of the admins. However, at the time of its creation I did mention that I could help writing quests specific for the GM. One of the ideas proposed during the creation of the GM was to have a quest to give an Achievement or a custom item to visitors.

As for your question on arresting, it is generally intended that wonders owned by Darkness are no-man's-land and nobody can be arrested there. Admins will intervene to sort out such occurrences and punish the transgressors. Admins have replied several times on these forums, specifically on similar questions about the Galactic Museum.

Some galactic wonders such as the Imperial or Hapan palace are supposedly not open to all, and I believe it is very easy to be arrested there. ;-)

The Holocron lists who controls the galactic wonder, and if those who have info on that could update the infobox, one could be able to know if he/she's risking his life there, or not.

Ruben Wan
KuTBv1W.png

Year 15 Day 119 11:30
I believe the A/E coding only allows In-Faction Arrests to be made on Wonders, which would not be interfered with by the Administrative Team (as the intent is for that to be possible everywhere).

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png
Year 15 Day 119 17:38
with their quests systems implemented?

none, since the actual achievement system hasn't been implemented yet.

Year 15 Day 119 18:21
All the wonders should be open to all (unless Jesfa missed some), but you'd have to find them as I am unsure if their locations have been revealed yet beyond a couple.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 120 11:37
Siarica Aylina

Not really, Ellias... Last time I wished to visit the Maw installation, it was locked, and if I remember well, Jesfa replied that since there was no quest there, there was no point in having it open.

--
Year 15 Day 121 5:02
Would be nice if the wonders had listed locations somewhere and them being safe from A/E. It would encourage people actually visit them, I know I would like to tour them.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 15 Day 121 10:09
As leader of your faction, you are immune from arrest there.

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png
Year 15 Day 121 11:57
Siarica Aylina

Excellent. Thank you very much for theses precisions!

--
Year 15 Day 125 4:55
Jesfa

All are closed beyond the Bo`Marr Monastery until room maps are fixable.

Bo`marr Questline is actually doable (In that you get the achievement), but requires you to explore all of the outcomes until you get the achievement. The "broken" part of the quest is unfinished and results in a "come back later" type message. If you're trying to get the achievement, keep talking.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 15 Day 125 5:04
A year ago it was working for sure, I was there with Ankha and we got both the item and achievement.

Though the image for it is still broken, not sure if just the link or if there isn't any. I did send my suggestions for the icon to Art Team long time ago, if there isn't one.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 15 Day 126 10:06
Siarica Aylina

Wait... Jesfa, you're saying only the B'omarr monastery is accessible? The galactic museum isn't accessible?

--
Year 15 Day 126 21:25
Jesfa

The Galactic Museum, I'm not entirely certain of what the deal with that one was. It's not exactly Darkness run or whatnot, but some abomination of NR/Darkness thing.

LoraxSig3copy.png