186 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:12:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 139 11:34
I just bought a old Rpublic flight mask and was wondering what customs can I make or have made for it? Dose it have to be an Ep. III ARC pilot? Or can I make it a Ep. II gunship pilot helmet? Or can I use some of the ones from the clone wars animated TV show?

Ep.III ARC pilot photo imagejpg2_zpsdf48b26d.jpg

EP.II gunship pilot photo imagejpg3_zps13bfbde3.jpg

Clone war phase 2 headhunter pilot photo imagejpg5_zps070690b3.jpg

photo 0582e3a3-79c5-43e4-b652-accdb49f64cc_zps28b4fc62.jpg

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 15 Day 140 9:29
Ruben Wan

I'm not an expert about graphics and images, but I can read in the "instructions" that all background must be black. None of your photos has a black background.

Also, I read that the custom must represent only the entity and cannot show other things, therefore the human face of the pilot would be rejected.

Ruben Wan
KuTBv1W.png

Year 15 Day 140 10:39
I understand that, (I am just using these images as an examples.)

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Year 15 Day 140 15:33
If you mean the style, I believe all are fine. Those images are not as they do not meet the rules (swc banner and black background) but the style is fine

xvflKAn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
Year 15 Day 140 17:49
I would say that expect any of those to be rejected (even if/when you fix up the size/background/etc). Those are from the prequel trilogy which is thousands of years after the Old Republic (think KOTOR).

I would say you would need an open face helmet similar to the first image, and the others will be rejected as they are basically Clone Armour Helmets. However contact Jevon directly to discuss it, or post in the Art forum for more help.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 140 19:52
1 is the most acceptable. 3 is a maybe, I wouldn't risk it because we will debate it for weeks. 2 and 4 are no because they are effectively standard clone helmets with a different color scheme.

Year 15 Day 141 8:26
3 is te one I want a custom of because it's for a head hunter. And if its approved. I am getting a clone wars headhunter custom.

Year 15 Day 141 9:35
The team has spoken, 3 is still too close to a clone trooper helmet to be approved. Therefore #1 is the only acceptable among the list.

Year 15 Day 141 11:44
Darn

Year 15 Day 141 11:45
I am curious, why is it called a flight masks and not a helmet?

Year 15 Day 141 14:08
Cause it lets you breathe and has no armor value, so it's named for the functioning part, which is usually separate from the helmet if there is a helmet at all, but we only have one headslot, so what are we to do?

99gYvIc.png
Year 15 Day 141 17:35
Helmets in SW are typically full face and self-sealing with the rest of the armour. Flight masks are not contained and have air gaps, much like RL fighter pilots as opposed to motorcycle helmets.

Ellias_sig6.png