242 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:48:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 144 0:25
Despite leading recycling factions for almost two years, I could never figure this out 100% and I would like to be certain about it.

As far as I can tell, assign or view specific part of inv show recycling events for those (as in, view or assign facilities, shows when facilities are being recycled) but as I said I am not sure and the rules don't say it anywhere that I can find.

Could we please have some clarification on it? The trial and error thing is not bulletproof.

Thank you.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 15 Day 144 22:24
Usually yes, you're right. What privs you have determine what events you see. Seeing as how recycling requires no priv except for being in a recycling faction anyone in the faction also sees recycling events.

Year 15 Day 145 2:06
That is incorrect Jay, there is a set of privs required to see the events. That much we know for sure because none of my people without privs get events. I wouldn't be asking what privs make it visible if anyone could see it.

Edited By: Lilith Delcroix on Year 15 Day 145 2:09

MeandMine.png
Year 15 Day 145 10:30
assign privs for the entitytype being recycled

Year 15 Day 145 16:19
Thanks Mikel

MeandMine.png
Year 15 Day 145 18:37
Hmm, I coulda sworn I saw recylicng events last week when I was hopped into a recycling faction to do recycling. Maybe I imagined them.

Year 15 Day 146 0:21
They also depend on owner of the wrecking equipment and recycled entity.

We, as a recycling faction, do not get any events when someone is using their own equipment to recycle their own facilities.

I am not 100% on this but I think the two events are split like this:

The first, Credit event that tells you how much was sent to Local Government is generated for the owner of the EVS/Wrecker.

The second, Recycling event that says what has begun recycling and the ETA, is generated for the owner of the recycled entity.

MeandMine.png
Year 15 Day 146 19:08
That would explain it, I was using personal equipment. I thought it was in faction events tho, maybe not.