Year

Day

Time

22:18:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 163 9:15
Marak Naar

I recently purchased a city slab and neither the planet, nor the system is owned/controlled by anyone.
I spent some time starting constructions on the slab and one by one, my builders have been arrested and executed by an individual who as far as I am concerned, has no permissions to either build, nor interfere with constaructions on that slab.

How is this possible if I own the city slab?

Year 15 Day 163 9:21
Uncontrolled planets means that anyone can arrest and execute on the planet. if the person or their group are attempting to take control of the planet they might see your construction as interference with their plans. Or, they could just be a dick.

Either way, they are within their rights in the rules to a/e your NPCs at will. You will have to negotiate with the arresting person to stop it.

Year 15 Day 163 9:37
Marak Naar

Thank you for your response Jevon.

The realisation that one's efforts to progress can be destroyed by, or held to ransom by just about any twat with an inkling to be a pain in the arse, is more than I am willing to accept.

I guess I am free to leave if I don't like the rules....huh?

/me shakes his head and wanders off into the night.

Year 15 Day 163 10:43
Arua Dnap

If you really want to get back at them, go buy some binders from an NPC shop and arrest and execute them ;)

1FgxBV0.png
Year 15 Day 163 18:09
I believe the arrest rules are if the planet is uncontrolled, then the system faction can perform arrests. If the system is uncontrolled, then the sector faction can arrest. If the sector is 'uncontrolled' then the galactic government can arrest, which is the GE.

City ownership has no bearing on arrest attempts unfortunately.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 163 18:18
I believe the arrest rules are if the planet is uncontrolled, then the system faction can perform arrests. If the system is uncontrolled, then the sector faction can arrest. If the sector is 'uncontrolled' then the galactic government can arrest, which is the GE.

- Ellias

Pretty much, but an uncontrolled sector falls to any faction that can perform OOF A/E, not the galactic government.

• Uncontrolled planets are considered territory for the faction that controls the enclosing system.
  • Uncontrolled systems are considered territory for the faction that controls the sector.
  • Deep space and uncontrolled sectors are considered territory for all government, mercenary, bounty hunter and security factions.

Trader, Middleman, FI Operator

Y19.png