255 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:26:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I am not sure where to put this need help.
I am looking for a crash course in custom NPC scripts beyond whats in the general information. Where can I go to get more info?

And is this the place to be asking this type of question?

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Yes, it is fine to ask that question here.

All of the information you're looking for can be found on the Rules Page. Information on NPC Scripts can be found here [click]. That goes pretty well beyond general information.

rotator.php
Year 17 Day 12, 20:20 You have been arrested by Guinar Ndengin.
Year 17 Day 12, 20:24 You have been released by Guinar Ndengin.

zapmhwh
Is there anything beyond the rules page? Because examples of what a longer a complicated scripts can look like would be really helpful.

Odds are for people who want to minimize there own risk, SO NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!
Raidan Spike

Have you seen this? That has examples of longer scripts than those in the rules.

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
^

That thread should be fairly good for examples. If you want/need clarification on a particular point feel free to DM me. I would say I got a fairly good understanding of the scripts from when I made up ~50% of the NPC scripts.

Ellias_sig6.png
Thanks, this should be good enough to start with I will come to you Ellias if I need more help.