167 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:15:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Position of the Floating Rock Gardens?
Page 1 2
Siarica Aylina

I've been to Ryloth, but failed to find the Floating rock gardens... Since there is associated NPCs, I guess the wonder is accessible, but does anyone knows its exact location on Ryloth? Unlike the B'omarr monastery, there is no specific city with its name on it...

--
Ichiru Hanabusa

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=53616&post=624627#post624627

Siarica Aylina

Nope, there is no city at 6,7. I'm on the ground, and I can assure there is only mountains, no city, no floating rocks

--
Thali`a N`ightshade

I have just returned from Ryloth and couldn't see anything either. I even tried to see 5 squares for the Lonely 5 mountain range as they are situated there, but still had no luck. If you find them let me know as I will be heading back there at somepoint.

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png
Ruben Wan

Mmmmh, I suspect the city was created on the dev server, and never synced.
As for the specific NPCs, they should already have their own speech.

Who is in charge of making syncs now? Perhaps you should contact him/her, Siarica.

Ruben Wan
KuTBv1W.png

Bug base it for Jesfa to look into if he doesn't see this thread. Syncing does not factor into it since these things are applied directly to main (if you look on dev you will notice that most planets have no cities at all).

swcforumsig

Is it the city at 7,6 and Jesfa was just dyslexic?

Or maybe the NPC city at 8,7?

Jesfa

Floating Rock Gardens were before my time, but if someone sends me a DM I'll remember to figure out whats up :)

LoraxSig3copy.png
How is that before your time, look at the linked post in which you yourself posted to say you had added it!

swcforumsig

Caeda Rastyk

That was the old Jesfa, This is the new Jesfa, don't you know we just cycle Jesfa's around here?!

Maha Michi

Floating Rock Gardens were before my time, but if someone sends me a DM I'll remember to figure out whats up :)

- Jesfa

Your Jedi Mind Trick will not work on me. -_-

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Siarica Aylina

There is indeed a city at 7,6, but it is empty...

--
Odd, because the icon on the galaxy map would seem to imply that there was something in the city.

Jesfa

Both the city and the floating rocks are there, but the facil appears to be invincible, or under the city, I'm unsure of which.

How is that before your time, look at the linked post in which you yourself posted to say you had added it! 

Obviously an imposter.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Siarica Aylina

gardensrock.png

Yep, it is quite odd... but not that surprising. Since it is floating, perhaps the facility is just floating somewhere between ground and atmosphere? :P

--
Is maybe the image link broken in some fashion? That you can see it with a mouseover would imply that it is not hidden under the terrain/slab images.

Ellias_sig6.png
Yup, image apparently doesn't exist:
vertical_1.gif

http://img.swcombine.com/facilities/95/vertical_1.gif

Kendall Holm

Its there, just under the wrong name horizontal_1.gif

SWC3dsUser.png
The facility is also set to horizontal orientation, which is the image that exists. By all our rules it should show up.

Page 1 2