Day

Time

04:54:10

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Travel resulting in double xp
Year 15 Day 249 4:58
Just noticed that when finished traveling it is awarding double xp. Two notifications are occuring and xp being awarded for the one journey. Only seem to be occuring in the last couple of hours.
Not sure if anyone is aware of it yet.

I think there's a Bug in the System!!!
Year 15 Day 249 6:44
Kendall Holm

This bug has been about for a while. If you know how to replicate it, it would be useful to put that info here http://bugs.swcombine.com/view.php?id=3474

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 250 18:35
It could be as a result of the sync done y248. before the sync was done, I was just receiving single xp.
Perhaps it has something to do with the new being docked on an entity also generating xp causing a double of awarded xp?
Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix things like this.

I think there's a Bug in the System!!!
Year 15 Day 250 21:13
Kendall Holm

no the bug is older than that fix and I tested several times with it and I cannot get it to replicate. If it was that fix anyways you would recieve the XP more than twice you could in theory get it 12 times in a row if it was that specific fix. The fix had to do with the system marking your ship as having no pilot when you boarded another entity.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 251 9:35
Brand Malden

It just started happening to me on Day 248, I have 2 other ships in squad, and I have a party of 12 soldiers squadded with me if any of that helps replicate. I'm also on the surface of a planet.

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 15 Day 251 10:53
Yep this seems to be consistent right now rather than random. I'm getting double xp every time I cross terrain or move on the surface in my ship. Two other ships squadded, with or without creatures in my party seems to make no difference.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 251 19:38
Kendall Holm

Can you guys break your squad and then make the squadron again and try travelling again?

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 251 22:17
Brand Malden

I got the normal xp while traveling without the squad.

Edit: It seems to be fixed for me for the time being after I broke the squad up and then resquadded. I'll update if it returns.

Edited By: Brand Malden on Year 15 Day 252 1:31

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 15 Day 252 5:56
Kendall Holm

We are thinking it has something to do with legacy squads. Similar to the teleporting ships/vehicles we had going on

Edited By: Kendall Holm on Year 15 Day 252 5:57

SWC3dsUser.png