172 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:18:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 283 6:51
I might have missed this from some news but I have noticed unclaim button on my unequipped items. I am assuming it makes them become NPC owned, but will they disappear too or something?

Edited By: Lilith Delcroix on Year 15 Day 283 6:52

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 15 Day 283 11:23
Unclaimed items should be deleted if they are left unclaimed for three weeks. Unclaimed items are set to being "NPC owned" and can be claimed by anyone that comes across them.
I believe Syn mentioned that they would be deleted if left in a random terrain square for three weeks without being claimed. It was in the Sim News Comments but I am not sure if the deletion aspect works or not because I have never tested it myself.

Year 15 Day 283 11:33
They are only deleted if they are unclaimed and out in the open for three weeks. If they are inside of another container they are never deleted even if unclaimed.

The deletion does not seem to be working currently; it broke around the same time monthly jobs broke about a year ago or so. Assume that it will be fixed suddenly, though, to avoid losing items you don't want to lose.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 284 1:03
Thank you

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 15 Day 284 11:58
Is it possible to reclaim an unclaimed item? I've accidently hit the unclaim button on my medkit. The Claim button is available, but when I press it, I get "invalid action".

squallsig

And From A Darkness I Descend
Clenching A Torch Of Sweet Revenge

Year 15 Day 284 13:02
You're supposed to be able to, yes. Bug report if it's not working properly.

I had no problem unclaiming and re-claiming a medkit stored in a backpack i'm carrying around.

Year 15 Day 284 19:20
It let me reclaim it now. Maybe there is a hidden cool down or something. I DONT KNOW

squallsig

And From A Darkness I Descend
Clenching A Torch Of Sweet Revenge

Year 15 Day 284 19:37
There's no cooldown; I've spammed it in rapid succession out of boredom before. You were probably just unconscious at the time. >.>

swcforumsig