226 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:46:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 288 17:57
I am sure this has been answered, but I can't find it.

If I change races do my skill points reset? If not what happens if I have 5 in a skill and my new race has a skill bonus that would put me above that cap?

Again sorry about asking what I am sure has already been answered, but I couldn't find the answer.

Year 15 Day 288 18:27
I believe your skills should reset again.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 288 20:13
Yes, your points reset.

Year 15 Day 288 22:33
I hear your points reset

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 289 2:56
You basically go back to the same situation as when you spawned, you have to allocate your first skills the same and then you get SPs according to your level.

If you have cybernetics, keep them in mind when doing the first skills. I do not believe they show up on that screen.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 15 Day 289 12:34
Thanks for the input

Year 15 Day 295 6:00
Ok thought of another question. If you are force sensitive and change races does the server reroll your force sensitive chance? Basicly, is there a chance that by changin races you could lose your force sensitive status? Thanks again.

No chance to lose FS status or re-roll. Just affects future rolls.

What it does do is change your characters FS % to whatever the new race is, so the next time you hit one of the levels that the server does an FS check, it uses the new FS % value.

Year 15 Day 295 10:13
OK thanks. I haven't been tested yet, but I didn't want to find out I was force sensitive (I know it's a longshot) then lose that status by changing races if certain races become available.

Year 15 Day 295 11:56
Thali`a N`ightshade

Not sure I would ever change race but good to know, so nice question Elav.

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png