Day

Time

20:21:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Unable to Log In for some reason
Year 15 Day 317 7:09

I last logged on to the game on Day 294 with no problem. I have been trying for two days now and can't get logged on. It keeps saying that either my handle or password have been entered incorrectly. I am using the same info that I used when I last logged on. I cannot reset my password as I no longer have access to the email I used when I registered my character as it was hacked and needed to be deleted. Changing email was the reason I have been trying to log on. Need help.

Year 15 Day 317 7:44
Siejo Kutol

We may need to reset your password manually. Sadly, I cannot do it from my iPad. Please open a support ticket and hopefully one of he other admins can get it set

rtg1ZLN.png
Year 15 Day 317 8:18

I opened a support ticket on Thursday. Still waiting for a response. :) Just thought i would try here as well.

Year 15 Day 317 12:34
Siejo Kutol

Yea I tried to do it but my iPad is not letting me copy and paste things.. Which is needed for how I reset passwords :-/

Sorry mate

Maybe Dm erek realllllllly nicely

rtg1ZLN.png
Year 15 Day 317 15:13

How can I contact erek? I can't do Darkness Messages.

Year 15 Day 317 16:05
I pointed him this way

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 317 16:21
*mute grumbling*

Try now.

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png
Year 15 Day 317 17:07

I last logged on to the game on Day 294 with no problem. I have been trying for two days now and can't get logged on. It keeps saying that either my handle or password have been entered incorrectly. I am using the same info that I used when I last logged on. I cannot reset my password as I no longer have access to the email I used when I registered my character as it was hacked and needed to be deleted. Changing email was the reason I have been trying to log on. Need help.

Year 15 Day 317 17:12
Got it thanks

Theron Snowlocke,
Sienar Technologies, Transport Pilot & HR Assistant
#theron1187 : #cmg-sienar

[[[ Public Holocron File ]]]

Year 15 Day 317 22:16
Pleasure

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png