Year

Day

Time

14:04:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 349 21:22
Hello brothers!

i have a problem when i tried to add to my party some NPC, appeared a notice that says "Unable to party with something at a different location."

I don't understand what happened...

Help please.

THanks!

First lieutenant in the AMC's Mobile Infantry
Year 15 Day 349 21:24
Can you please give more details? Your post is very vague and doesn't tell anyone how you came to this problem.

lansig.php
Year 15 Day 349 22:10
Brand Malden

Seems to me that the server believes that the NPC's at his location aren't at his location. I would assume that's the only way one could even generate such an error message as I have no idea how I'd even attempt to party with NPC's that were somewhere else.

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 15 Day 349 22:19
That's not the problem. After much testing, the problem has been recreated.

Steps for Recreating Error:
1) Have two browser tabs open, one for moving around, the other for looking at the party screen (make sure you start out in a location that has NPCs you can party with).
2) Move out of the entity you're currently in, and move into a different entity. If you started directly on a planet surface, you only have to enter a facility, ship, or vehicle.
3) Switch to the tab for Party and try adding an NPC. You get this error: "Unable to party with something at a different location."

That's the only way we could find that gives us this error.

lansig.php
Year 15 Day 350 6:40
I already solved the problem, I think was a game error, because I solved it restarting the page many times...

Thanks for the help brothers!

Year 15 Day 350 8:09
Cait Catra

I've had this happen when trying to add NPCs to my party that are standing on a squadded ship, and had to either un-squad the ship (container) or manually direct the NPCs out of the squadded ship and party with them from outside or on an un-squadded ship.

"It never ceases to amaze me, the things that very small people can find to make themselves feel very big."
Year 15 Day 350 13:52
You said it! I have this problem on a squadded ship... but I didn't un-squad the ship, I only update the page and all is ok!

You are Beauty and smart my lady!

Year 15 Day 350 14:01
Cait Catra

Thank you very much :) And I'm glad you got your issue worked out.

"It never ceases to amaze me, the things that very small people can find to make themselves feel very big."
Year 15 Day 350 14:13
Loucina Al-Muzzum

Its the same thing with RM in a squaddef ship... So annoying you have to leave squad to use squaded ships RM... I am pretty sure thats bug to?

"Education and armor, Self-defense, our tribe, Our language, our leader- All help us survive."
2zguii1.png