210 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:46:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » bug? broken room on strike class medium cruiser/cruisers.
so bottom right hand room at the back of a strike class is not working is everybodys strike doing the same thing or is it just this one?

and no its not locked has no doors built or anything. just wont let character enter.

The Bug Out..

Ever Light Transportation

#DacLive'sMatter!!!!

sig.jpg

Confirmed, same issue here.

OUNzz3U.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Room maps tool is a bit broken at the moment so that likely can't be fixed for a while, but hopefully will be in the process of implementing the real room map for the Strike once the tool is fixed.

swcforumsig

Selatos

I've fixed the room map tool, next sync will be tonight/tomorrow.

I've also fixed the strike's unreachable room.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage
ok Awesome thanks very much Neria for confirming the issue

Thanks very much for your input Syn.

and a big thanks to Selatos for fixing the untouchable.

Cheers

The Bug Out..

#DacLive'sMatter!!!!

sig.jpg

I assume that the room layout for the strike may be changed? Since the cockpit, entrance, docking and hangar bay are in the same room?
If so, do i have to fear for items and entities will disappear when the room layout is changed?

OUNzz3U.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Selatos

Layout might be changed but nothing should disappear. If the rooms move around though your items might be hard to find until you do some searching :P

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage
Lol, i'm fine with searching. As Long they don't get spaced or so.
Thanks, just wanted to be sure.

OUNzz3U.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Ichiru Hanabusa

there is no room for the hanger, if you go into it youll see the entrance is, entrance and docking only, theres ment tobe a hanger, you can dock vehicles but it doesnt have a room

Now there is.

swcforumsig

wow the room layout is drasticly diffrent I love it <3 thanks again.

thought for sure the ships I had docked in the hanger got "spaced" :D

confirm seems to have 2 docking rooms :P instead of a docking bay and a hanger bay interesting.

#DacLive'sMatter!!!!

sig.jpg

What does? The Strike? Room maps shows a hangar bay at the top right area of the lowest floor, and a docking bay at the far left.

swcforumsig

oh...yes...your right could have sworn last time I looked it was different.

The Bug Out..

#DacLive'sMatter!!!!

sig.jpg

Not sure if you want a bug report or a new thread, but the Veltra has a room right at the front on the main floor that is inaccessible.

Ellias_sig6.png
Bottom floor? Which room is it? They all appear as having doors, so it might be another one-way door issue.

swcforumsig

Should be the main floor with the entrance room. The room on the far left - it looks like it has a partial grey bit indicating a door, but not all the way. SO possibly your 2 way door issue there.

Ellias_sig6.png
Also, the Shieldship, there are 3 stairs going down, but on the floor below there are only 2 stairs up. The two leftmost down stairs go to the same room on the bottom floor. Looks like a room was missed or something on the bottom floor.

Ellias_sig6.png
Hmm sounds like a one-way staircase too. Sel will have to fix those; I'll poke him.

swcforumsig