Time

02:27:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Previous Character Messages
Year 16 Day 40 20:30
Xarlande Rekloda

Are these messages erased upon the creation of a new character, or are they stored with the old character profile? The reason I'm asking is I made 2 messages to my character at that time, which I was going to use with this character.
Before anyone gets upset at me, the 2 messages were about my new background history and a hyperlinked list of equipment, ships, facilities, etc. The list was for reference so that I didn't have to scroll through all the tabs over and over and over to find the stuff that I was going to use in the future.
My character handle was Crymsela Rekloda at the time I made those DM's and sent them to myself, thinking that my messages might carry over or that there was a recover feature similar to ones I have seen previously on games such as this. However, after I lost these messages, I realized that it was all part of the create a new person experience. So while it was unfortunate, I do understand why it happened that way. So in the future, I will make a hard copy of said materials on my comp so that I may have use of them later should I have need to make others.
All that I am asking is whether I can get those two messages back or whether I have to start it all over again. My history was rather thought-out and detailed, and it would be a pain to try and remember and rewrite it all. The link list isn't necessary, but it would be nice to have as well.
Whatever the outcome, thank you for taking the time to read this. I played as a character for about a day or so and then decided to try a different plotline instead, so this is essentially my first time experiencing the Combine. If it is impossible to recover those messages, I will accept it and move forward the best I can.

Edited By: Syn on Year 16 Day 41 22:41

Mandalorian Lack of Prejudice
Neimoidian Sense of Business
Duros Code of Honor
Year 16 Day 41 11:12
Siejo Kutol

Messages do not carry over and are not stored

rtg1ZLN.png
Year 16 Day 41 19:16
Xarlande Rekloda

Alright; thank you for your time. I shall begin rehashing my history and reference materials.

Edited By: Xarlande Rekloda on Year 16 Day 41 22:54

Duros Code of Honor
Year 16 Day 41 22:41
We don't delete threads here in case someone else has the same question later and would like to look it up, just for your info.

swcforumsig

Year 16 Day 41 22:55
Xarlande Rekloda

Ah, I see. Thank you for the information.

Duros Code of Honor