208 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:20:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Credits and thanks possible 'bug'?
Loucina Al-Muzzum

So I googled my character's name and came across the donors list(Credit and thanks page, all the way at the bottom it says 'Xxxxxxx Characters who have donated the past 3 weeks). It says a bunch of character's names who have donated within the past 3 weeks, including mine..

Now I want to be honest and feel like its not fair for my name to be up there. I am a honest person, and just don't feel right that people who have donated money have their name up there, while I haven't and mine is there... If Loucina Al-Muzzums name is there because of donations, it is not so... Its impossible. So this is rare I bet, but I would like my name to be removed. (Only removed if my name is up there due to donation of money. I have donated other ways, but not in money.. like advertising, new player training, reporting rule breakers etc..)

"Education and armor, Self-defense, our tribe, Our language, our leader- All help us survive."
2zguii1.png
I dont think it can be, its highly likely automated.

I don't know offhand how that page works. It might simply run off of who's been given CPs or something. If it bothers you, you can file a bug report and we can take a look when someone has time at what might be causing it.

Loucina Al-Muzzum

No its fine its not bothering terribly, but was pretty curious as why. Is it possible its because I did one of those blvd ads?

"Education and armor, Self-defense, our tribe, Our language, our leader- All help us survive."
2zguii1.png
That would be my guess as it's an almost identical event to donation messages.

swcforumsig