242 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:40:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 16 Day 68 4:16
I have looked but can't find an answer to this question.

DO droid shield presently work in combat? If they do work, do they act similarly to armour in that they absorb that many points first each round before the droid takes the damage?

Year 16 Day 68 4:43
Ulrike Rayne Schultheiss

Last I used a droid with shields they work but only as an extra layer of HP for the droid. I'm not sure if that's the final intended implementation of them. I'd assume not because (at that time at least) the shields didn't regenerate if they got destroyed.

TriNebulon News: Y18 D30 - ???
Voted worst art team member of Y19
ulrike_r
Year 16 Day 68 4:59
Did they remain depleted or eventually regenerate?

Year 16 Day 68 5:08
Droid shields regenerate. I can't remember exactly at what rate.

Year 16 Day 68 5:20
Selatos

They should regenerate at the 2%/hour figure mentioned on the rules for repair. That page will be rewritten for the new repair release (which is nearly ready!) but the 2%/hour amount will remain.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage
Year 16 Day 69 19:33
Loucina Al-Muzzum

Sweet I was curious aswell. Don't wish to hijack thread but... I know droid parts are implented, but can you use them?

"Education and armor, Self-defense, our tribe, Our language, our leader- All help us survive."
2zguii1.png
Year 16 Day 69 21:05
If you couldn't, they would not be implemented..

That has nothing to do with shields, though. They heal hull.

swcforumsig